Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Sweet Life of Bryce

So I know that its been awhile but I'm going to try and get better about updating.  I've been feeling bad that  I posted about Ryan's birthday and I haven't about Bryce so this post is dedicated to my sweet baby Bryce.

My life was blessed for a second time on 17 Apr 2010 at 6:24 am when Bryce Philip Leaman entered the world.  He was a huge blessing and I feel like a miracle all at the same time.  My labor with him had been so fast.  Turns out that it was God's plan for him, that poor baby had the cord wrapped three times around his neck.  If it hadn't been a fast labor I shutter to think what would have happened.

So here he was, all 7 lbs 5 ozs and 22 inches of him.  He was a little mad about all the lights and people poking at him.



The first few weeks with two boys was a little scary.  Ryan was not a fan of having a little brother.  But quickly got used to the idea.  And as time passed we got to know our little man more and more.

May 17th, at one month we were already discovering his laid back nature.  
  

Jun 17th, by month two we discovered he loved to laugh and smile.

Jul 17, and after he turned three months old we decided he must be one of the happiest babies that ever lived.

As of Aug 17th I couldn't image life without this sweet baby.

By Sept we had a serious case of brotherly love.

Oct 17th, starting to get so big.

Nov 17th, he was starting to show his adventurous streak.

Dec 17th, loving, silly, sweet.   

Jan 17th, I LOVE MY LIFE.  Its completely overwhelmed with boys and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Feb 15th, finally getting teeth!

Mar 17th, my two sweet boys, can't believe I almost have two toddlers on my hands.

Bryce Philip with his namesake my father Philip Berry.  Two of my four favorite men in the whole world.  Can't believe my baby is one.

At this point we had already discovered the HUGE personality differences with our boys.  Bryce is much more outgoing and laid back all at the same time.

How can you not love that face???


So now over a year later, I'm amazed and blessed with my little baby Bryce.  He is outgoing, sweet, feisty, determined, and so funny.  I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment