Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun Night!

What a great night!   Just got back from the OCS's annual auction.  Every year they have this HUGE auction as a fund raiser for scholarships.  They had some of the most amazing prizes!  Bummed that hubby wasn't able to be here to go with me.  While there was some seriously crazy big prizes I guess its a good thing that hubby wasn't here, if I had been able to drink my credit card might have gotten some serious damage!  I did win one package though.

Here's what I got.
Costco gift card worth $25.
Zoo Boise Family 4-Pack worth $22.50
Family Pass to World Center for Birds of Prey worth $28
Family Day Pass to Discovery Center worth $26
And the best part:
A Monkey Bizness Birthday Party worth $179

So that brings everything to a total of $280 and I got it all with a winning bid of $85!!

The best part about all of this is its really fun things I can do with the boys to help keep us busy while Sean is gone.  And the money I spent goes to help others with college scholarships.  Wow, I'm so excited.

Great night, now off to bed.  I have to get up early tomorrow and get the boys to the base CDC for Give Parents a Break day.  Its a free 8 hours of child care the military provides to people who's spouses are deployed.  Then I have to run a few errands and come home and use most of the time to try to catch up on studying.  Hopefully I'll be able to get ahead so I won't have to stay up late during the week.

Good nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment