Thursday, March 17, 2011

I love two...

I am really loving the time in Ryan's life right now.  He says the funniest things these days.

Just for fun, here are a few examples.

I tell Bryce "no touch" when he wants to go play in the dog's water bowl.  Then my little parrot Ryan adds in "No touch Bryce, two minute time out, no listen."  You tell him Ryan.

We have been working on potty training the last 3 weeks and Ryan is doing so great.  He was totally ready.

So far today I've heard;

"Ohhhh Mama, need potty, no poo on Lightning."  (He wears Lightning McQueen pull ups).

"Mama, hold Ry Ry."  (Not funny if just heard that, but when you put it together with the fact that I have to hold him in a hug each and every time he poops its pretty funny.  Well, funny for everyone else, not so funny for me.)

He insists on looking in the toilet to check and see if he pooped.  Tonight he said "Mama, that's a big poo, that's a Daddy poo."  (I nearly fell over laughing, he was so proud that this poop was big like Daddy's.  I still am laughing over that one.)

Then there's bed time.  He loves having his Daddy doll and when he jumps into bed, "Ohhh hi Daddy."

After I tucked him in he told me, "Mama, go car ride later, go base, get Daddy, okay?"  That's when I have to fight to keep my composure.  My little man is sure one big sweetheart.  And I'm so glad that he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment