Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful

As I was driving to Boise today I was thinking about how God works in such amazing ways.  Since Saturday night I have been on my own with the boys and I was so dreading it.  I didn't know how I was going to handle Ryan's tantrums or Bryce's lack of sleep from teething.  And this week I was hit over the head yet again that God doesn't give you more then you can handle.

This week has been a blessing.  Now don't get me wrong, I miss my dear husband like crazy, but my little men have been amazing!  The day after Sean left Bryce's teeth finally broke through and he is back to sleeping through the night.  And Ryan hasn't reacted the way I expected at all.  He has been so helpful, trying to help me carry in my bags from the car, opening the door, cleaning up his dishes after meals. Plus he has become so sweet.  He insists on giving Bryce a hug, kiss and telling him he loves him before school everyday.  At night when I tuck him in he always tells me to save some of dinner for Daddy since he gets hungry.  I never knew my little man had such a sweet streak.

So while my To Do list is still way too long and I have more homework then I know how to get accomplished at the end of the day I am still left with the fact that I love my boys more then anything else in the world and everything will get done eventually.  It might take awhile, but it will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment